Friday, April 9, 2010

Meal planning

Wow, its been too long. I've done stuff I swear, I just keep forgetting to put it on the computer and post it. But I swear I will get around to it soon. Its been a crazy two months! Anyways, I am stealing this idea from a friend (love the idea Jamielyn!) and posting my meal plan for the week so maybe I will stick to it better. I really love having theme nights so here it goes:

Friday: Breakfast night - - strawberry/banana omeletes
Saturday: Babysitting at Sarahs - - sandwich night - - Grilled Sourdough Clubs
Sunday: Pork night - - Pineapple Ginger Chops
Monday: Chinese night - - Sweet & Sour Popcorn chicken and fried chinese rice
Tuesday: Trent's night - - Black Bean Chicken
Wednesday: Chicken night - - Corn Bread Chicken Tenders
Thursday: Trent's cooking Mexican night - - Beef Taco Skillet
Friday: Baby shower
Saturday: Logan's birthday party

1 comment:

  1. mmm that sounds like a yummy menu! It makes it so much nicer to have the week all planned out!

    ReplyDelete